• ComfortClassic Nasal CPAP Mask (Medium) (1ea)
• Headgear (1ea)
• Two-in-one gel spacer gives you more ways to find a precise fit.
• Rigid top-strap adapter helps ensure a secure fit.
• 360° swivel allows tubing to move freely.
• New cushion profile at the bridge of nose reduces pressure.
• Inner layer provides stability and allows for a more comfortable fit around the nose and upper lip.
• Thick bottom portion of cushion provides support.
• Bottom strap attachments allow headgear to rest below the ear.
• New built-in "silent" exhalation valve disperses the air for quiet operation
• Silicone Cushion
• Latex Free
CPAP Mask Parts:
Comfort Classic Parts
• ComfortClassic Brochure (PDF)
• ComfortClassic Sizing Gauge (PDF)
• ComfortClassic CPAP Mask Small
Philips Respironics Sales Policy
Our price includes the following patient support: telephone support with respect to therapy questions and problems, device re-titration, replacement accessories and supplies available for purchase, after sales service and support.
We are only authorized to sell and ship Philips Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States. A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product. CPAP Discount Store will obtain the prescription for you.
Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
|HCPCS Insurance Code: A7034 & A7035|