• Soft Nylon Bristles - Gently Cleans CPAP Tube
• 5' twisted galvanized flexible stem
• Cleans up to 10' Tubes
• Fits Universal Size (22mm) Tubing
• 22mm Soft Nylon Bristle
• CPAP Tube Brush (1ea)
• Part Number: CDS-CTB
The soft nylon bristles are sized to exactly fit a standard (22mm bore) CPAP tubing.
Instructions for Use:
• Unwind and straighten tube brush, maintaining a hold on both ends. Once unwound, we suggest finding somewhere to hang the brush as repeatedly winding and unwinding it may fatigue the metal, and result in a broken stem.
• Wash The CPAP Tube Brush before use with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly with water.
• Keeping the tube as straight as possible, gently work brush back-and-forth in short strokes, gradually working further inside the tube.
• To clean your CPAP tubing use a perfume free & lotion free liquid soap and warm water.
• Avoid aggressive use when cleaning. The fan tipped brush will reduce stress to tubing walls. However, it is recommended the CPAP tube be kept as straight as possible during cleanings to avoid damage.
• When finished cleaning, thoroughly rinse your CPAP tube. Do not leave any soap residue.
• To dry hang your CPAP tubing in a well ventilated area to drip dry or attach the tube to your machine, and let it run for 15 minutes or so, or until you feel all interior moisture has evaporated.
• Shipping & Return Policy
• User Agreement
|HCPCS Insurance Code: E1399|