Prescription Required for:
- CPAP Machines
- BiPAP/Bilevel Machines
- Auto CPAP Machines
- CPAP Masks, including Nasal Pillow Systems
- Parts do not require a prescription.
- There are some items not listed here that may require a prescription. Please ask
prior to purchasing.
US federal law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician.
The physician can be your PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN or your sleep physician. If you have not seen your sleep physician in more than one year then we will send for a prescription to your PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN.
Prescription written by a United States based physician only.
We Obtain Your Prescription:
CPAP Discount Store will obtain your prescription for you.
You can email us your Physicians Name, Address and Phone number and we will take care of the rest.
You Obtain Your Prescription:
If you would like to download a Prescription Form, you can ask your doctor to sign this form and fax it to 508-476-1150.
Prescription Form (PDF)
You will need Adobe Reader to read a PDF file.
If you have a prescription already
Fax to: 1-480-275-3461
and mail to:
CPAP Discount Store
7 Richie Road
Douglas, MA 01516
Please make sure pressure setting is indicated.
CPAP machines will be programmed prior to shipping.
You agree to:
- You agree to supply CPAP Discount Store with a prescription for all prescription items sold on this web site.
- You agree to supply CPAP Discount Store with your physicians name, address and phone number to enable CPAP Discount Store to obtain a prescription.
- You agree to provide CPAP Discount Store with a prescription within 10 days of purchasing item.
- You agree to return all items unopened to CPAP Discount Store if you do not supply CPAP Discount Store with a prescription from a valid United States based physician within 10 days of purchase.
This policy is part of and enforced with:
1 Legal Notice - Click to read
2 User Agreement - Click to read
We accept Prescriptions from:
a) MD - Medical Doctor
b) DO - Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
c) PA-C - Physician Assistant - Certified
d) NP: Nurse Practitioner
We DO NOT accept Prescriptions from:
a) ND - Neuropathic Doctor
b) DMD - Doctor of Dental Medicine
c) DC- Chiropractic Doctor
d) DPM - Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
e) PhD - Doctor of Philosophy
) VO - Verbal Orders
The FDA regulates the distribution of medical devices. CPAP Discount Store complies with all Federal and State Regulations.
Updated: January 2012