• ResMed S9™ 12 Volt DC Converter (1 ea)
The S9 12 Volt DC Converter provides DC power to the
ResMed S9 CPAP machines.
Unlike the previous DC converters, this converter supports the use of heated humidification while running off either a 12V or 24V DC power source. It will automatically switch for either DC power source.
Because the heated humidifier requires a significant amount of power, it is not recommended that the humidifier be used with an external battery. Using the heated humidifier will significantly reduce the time of use on the battery.
What is the Difference Between a Power Inverter and a Power Converter:
The term Converter usually refers to a DC to DC process where a higher or lower voltage is required. A Converter also converts the voltage from alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC).
The term Inverter refers to a device that changes direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC). The Inverter required more battery power than the Converter.
• ResMed S9 Escape™ CPAP Machine
• ResMed S9 Elite™ CPAP Machine
• ResMed S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine
• ResMed S9 VPAP™ Adapt Machine
Other ResMed DC Converters:
• DC-12V Converter for ResMed S8™
• DC Converter for the ResMed VPAP™ III ST-A
• 24 Volt DC Converter for the ResMed VPAP™ S
• S9 DC Converter User Manual (PDF)
ResMed Internet Sales Policy
© ResMed 2010 Used with Permission
|HCPCS Insurance Code: E1399|